CEO, Aleph Midstream
- 35+ years of experience in Engineering and Construction services having worked in multiple projects in the LatAm oil and gas industry.
- Former Director of Strategy and Business Development at JACOBS Engineering & Construction and, prior to that, Managing Director at CH2M, responsible for all operations in Latin America (2,000+ employees in 10 countries) and first Latin American as member of the Board.
- Executed projected worth over $15bn, with $8bn in energy, serving clients like Shell, Exxon, Dow, YPF, Schlumberger, Halliburton, among others.
- President of the American Chamber of Commerce –AMCHAM- since 2017 and Member of the Board for the past 15 years.
- One of the founders of ARGENCON and member of the Board for the past 5 years.
Received a MDI Master from UCA, a PDD Management Program from IAE and Civil Engineer degree from UCA.